What is ComBin?
ComBin composting is the aerobic and natural decomposition of your kitchen waste into extremely fertile black gold – the humus soil.
ComBin is a Dutch design, inspired by a Dutchman Donald Norden clubbed with a team of experienced Engineers, technicians, and Environmentalists after a detailed R&D on natural and advanced composting.
Why should we use ComBin?
Food waste contributes 30% to 50% of the total waste in households and untreated waste has a huge impact on the environment and economy.
- In a landfill, anaerobic decomposition of food waste produces methane – a greenhouse gas which is 84 times more harmful than CO2 produced over a period of 20 years.
- The compost generated from food waste is highly nutrient-rich and can be used for agriculture and landscaping as it forms humus – immensely fertile soil containing a high percentage of valuable nutrients.
- In-house composting can help generate fewer landfill spaces.
- Composting works on the concept of waste to work, and hence supports local farmers immensely as well as an increase in the quality of locally produced foods.
- Garbage which goes into landfill becomes much cleaner and less stinky if food waste is eliminated out of it.
Benefits of using ComBin
- You get homemade nutrient rich organic soil and natural liquid fertilizer for your plants and garden to give them a new shine and growth.
- Economically you save a lot of money that is used in buying soil and fertilizers.
- The kitchen waste of whatever you eat, is turning into soil, so it is a chemical free, full of nutrition soil for your plants.
- ComBin does the composting in a natural way just like a forest would do, so the natural nutrient rich soil is easy to absorb by plants and trees.
- Receive complementary advice on plants and their benefits via online or offline discussions with our experts.
- You help the ‘Mother Earth’ in reducing carbon footprints and carbon sequestration (used by microbes during composting) and increasing organic farming.
- You are helping the country economically while reducing transportation and processing of your kitchen waste into dumpyards, landfills or processing plants.
Just place the ComBin anywhere in your backyard, garden, garage, or front lawn and it will watch over your plants like a big brother giving them fertile humus soil!